House for sale
8 Mapleleaf Street,
Eight Mile Plains, QLD
5 3 5
ELEGANT 1,661SQM ESTATE WITH SUBDIVISION OPTIONS!Built in 1950, as the local farmhouse, this exceptional estate presents a secluded and secure haven for an idyllic family life. Set in one of the south side's most sought after locations, the home is filled with unique characteristics that display a European flair and charm to match.
Beautifully planned to maximise the picturesque 1661sqm of land, this expansive house design offers a rare retreat from the busy world with gated entry, superb entertainment facilities, multiple living and dining zones, five elegant bedrooms and landscaped gardens. It has great capacity for vehicle storage with a separate double garage, a dual carport and large turning area suitable for parking extra equipment, boat, trailer or caravan.
High-level buyers with a flair for development can also explore the potential to sub-divide this land up to 3 blocks (STCA) in the future contact Peter for more information on the possible subdivision options.
Freshly painted, the home is spacious, light-filled and luxurious at every turn. Faultless finishes include high ceilings, Italian hard-pressed tiles, polished timber floors, ornate cornices, ambient lighting and solid timber features.
The ground level includes:
- Striking tiled foyer entry with slate feature wall to raised porch.
- Opulent formal lounge area with air conditioning and timber floors.
- Separate formal dining room that flows seamlessly to the kitchen for easy entertaining.
- Contemporary kitchen design with casual seating at the breakfast bar, granite bench tops & Miele appliances with induction cooktop.
- Everyday meals area next to the kitchen.
- Massive family living room with wood-burning stove, tiled flooring and big timber doors opening to the huge deck.
- Beautifully styled guest bedroom with study nook and 5th bedroom/study with access to a modern bathroom.
- Dedicated laundry facility with built-in cabinetry for storage.
There is an incredible outdoor area with sprawling deck thats partially covered offering the perfect alfresco space for entertaining and kids play as it connects to the level lawns and sparkling in ground pool.
Upstairs hosts three other bedrooms, each with a dormer-style window that overlooks the lush gardens. The rooms are generous in size, have quality carpets & curtains, fitted air conditioning and built-in storage. The master is a parents paradise with a sleek & modern ensuite, retreat area, walk in robe and sliding storage. There is a deluxe shared bathroom for the other bedrooms to use.
An in-demand location this home is a short stroll to Warrigal Square for shopping, cafes & restaurants. Plus its ideal for families with access to schools, transport and Garden City Westfield. The owners have already bought their new home, so must be sold!
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
Last updated: 05:20AM on Sep 23rd 2017