8 Mcdonald Street,
Contemporary Living + Large Floorplan, 607m2 in one of Hawthornes most accessible streetsThis extraordinary family home has it all!
Space internally, sophistication and an opportunity enjoy the uniqueness of the property as is or reclaim the rear space and build value for yourself.
Promising the consummate walk-to-everything lifestyle at a prized 607m2 address, the expansive residence delivers two levels of luxurious living and entertaining for families of any age.
Appointed with striking design features and high-end finishes, the home’s grand open spaces are complemented by a fully-equipped home theatre, glass-framed saltwater swimming pool and show-stopping half basketball court with graffiti art backdrop!
Peaceful and private yet enviably central, the north-facing home sits just a short walk from bus or City Cat transport, riverfront parkland as well as the cafes, restaurants, cinemas and shops of both Hawthorne and Oxford Street Bulimba. Within catchment and easy walking distance of the coveted Bulimba State School, it is also moments from Sts Peter and Paul’s Primary, Lourdes Hill College and a selection of other elite schools and quality childcare.
* Huge open-plan kitchen, dining and lounge with a captivating double-height ceiling void
* Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops, butler’s pantry, European appliances including gas cooktop, coffee machine and dishwasher
* Impressive alfresco entertaining area with sheltered deck, versatile low-maintenance play area and swimming pool
* 5 built-in bedrooms; opulent master retreat with hotel-inspired ensuite, walk-in robe and private terrace balcony
* Separate study and purpose-built home theatre with reclining lounges, projector and surround sound
* Three elegant floor-to-ceiling tiled bathrooms with stone-top vanities; ensuite with freestanding tub
* Ducted air conditioning; ceiling fans; security system; double remote integrated garage