House for sale
8 Millers Court,
5 3 2
CAREFREE COTTESLOEAre you looking for a well located, spacious family home, that comes without the obligatory "let's work in the garden every weekend" commitment? Then look no further. This Riverstone home is offered in "as new" condition.
The design is well thought out to maximise both house size and garden area. With a spacious layout, the ground floor offers a cohesive living/dining and kitchen area, guest bedroom and bathroom, large study or TV lounge, laundry, entry and stairway. Endless natural light filters through the floor-to-ceiling doors leading out into the back garden and alfresco ensuring the ideal indoor/outdoor lifestyle.
Upstairs is home to a hotel style master bedroom, with walk in "his and hers" robes, and luxurious ensuite bathroom.
There are three additional bedrooms, all very large with built in robes, and a large family bathroom.
The third living room/teenagers retreat is located upstairs and leads out to a balcony. This is a perfect place to enjoy a glass of wine whilst watching the sun set.
A short stroll will have you dipping your toes in the water at Cottesloe Beach, or enjoying a meal at any one of an array of wonderful restaurants or cafes.
With ample parking in the double garage and large paved driveway, this is the home your friends and family will enjoy sharing memories in.
- Close to local artisanal cafes, shops and eateries
- Nearby Cottesloe Golf Club and Sea View Golf Club
- 700m from Grant Street train station and 1.3km from Cottesloe train station
- 1.6km to Methodist Ladies' College and Presbyterian Ladies' College
- 2.1km to Christ Church Grammar School - 10 minute drive to Shenton College
- 11km to Perth CBD
* Chattels depicted or described are not included in the sale unless specified in the Offer and Acceptance.
Last updated: 07:19PM on May 22nd 2018