House for sale
8 Phillips Place,
4 3 4
Family Flexibility and Functionality In Its Finest FormWhat we love
The multitude of living options available to a young family here, from within the walls of this exceptional 4 bedroom 3 bathroom two-storey residence that is subtly understated from its leafy cul-de-sac street frontage. Breathtaking ocean views and sensual sea breezes will capture your imagination from out on the front balcony and within the airiness of the upstairs open-plan family, dining and kitchen area, whilst the stunning rear alfresco-entertaining deck overlooks the entire backyard – including a shimmering solar-heated salt-water swimming pool and the adjacent “pool house” with separate bathroom, which makes for the perfect studio or teenager’s retreat.
What to know
A versatile floor plan also includes a separate downstairs theatre and gym area with both “granny flat” and home-office potential due to its separate front entrance. There is ample driveway, carport and garage parking space, as well as rear access and three-phase power for the budding tradesman of the house. Amongst the extras are a 16kW ducted Daikin reverse-cycle air-conditioning system, CCTV, an alarm system, full reticulation and low-maintenance native gardens. Adding to a tranquil locale is a very close proximity – an approximate five-minute walk in fact – to the exciting Karrinyup Shopping Centre redevelopment, bus stops, the revamped Scarborough Beach foreshore, the freeway and fantastic educational facilities such as St Mary’s Anglican Girls’ School, Newborough Primary School and Churchlands Senior High School. What a magnificent lifestyle package this is!
Who to talk to
To find out more about this property you can contact Jason Jowett on 0409 645 659 or Nathan Burbridge on 0408 950 629.
8 Phillips Pl, Karrinyup will be going to auction on the 2nd November at 12pm. The sellers reserve the right to sell prior to the auction without notice.
AUCTION:On Site 12.00pm Saturday 2nd November 2019
SETTLEMENT DATE:2nd December 2019
A detailed Auction Pack is available on request
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms – plus a separate entrance to the downstairs home office/gym and theatre
• Three separate living areas – including the solar-passive rear “pool house” or studio with separate bathroom.
• Ocean views and sea breezes from upstairs
• Re-polished Rosegum wooden floors and external decking
• Solar-heated backyard swimming pool with jarrah sun deck
• Stunning elevated 6m x 6m rear Jarrah entertaining deck with louvers, overlooking the pool
• Double carport & huge four-car remote garage/workshop (with 3-phase power)
• Rear access to second alfresco/covered area – ideal for boat or caravan parking
• Large 751sqm (approx.) block – walk to Karrinyup shops, Churchlands & Carine SHS zone
Last updated: 02:26PM on Oct 16th 2019