8 Roach Street,
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATIONWith its ultra-convenient location and family-friendly features, this freestanding home will have savvy house-hunters circling. Set back from the street behind clipped hedges, the solid brick cottage offers three bedrooms at the front, and spacious living at the rear.
An L-shape living configuration offers distinct kitchen, lounge and dining spaces, and leads out to a low-maintenance yard and garage. High ceilings and a classic facade provide a hint of the home's provenance, while the light, neutral interior leaves a blank canvas for any dcor style.
The property is a three-minute walk from Banksia Station, enabling an easy 20-minute city commute. A selection of shops and casual dining options are within walking distance, Lady Robinson's Beach is a five-minute drive away, and the home is also close to schools and parklands.
• Three bedrooms, main with ensuite and built-in wardrobe
• Rear-lane access to a brick double garage and workshop
• Spacious open-plan living
• Internal laundry with additional W/C
• Contemporary kitchen featuring freestanding stainless-steel cooker
• Reverse-cycle air conditioning