8 Rogers Street,
CHARMING VICTORIAN ON PREMIER RICHMOND HILLThis welcoming, freestanding home is packed with period features and offers a beautiful garden, spacious interior and view of the city and MCG!
- Generous land size: 12m x 25m approx. (300sqm approx.)
- 2 enormous bedrooms with built in robes, open fireplaces and built in shelf units
- Third bedroom/study with built-in shelving
- Spacious open plan living/dining; huge picture windows and fabulous views
- Well appointed kitchen with gas stove top, loads of storage and bench space opens to...
- Bright, north facing courtyard
- Massive front garden area and entertaining area; outdoor, lockup laundry/shed
- Off Street parking for multiple cars
- Period styled bathroom
- Period features; High ceilings; Wide hallway with feature archway
In the exclusive Richmond Hill pocket, Swan Street and Church Street restaurants, cafes and bars a stone's throw away, you do not get a better location than this! Walk to the MCG and Melbourne's Premier Sporting Precinct. Only minutes to Richmond/East Richmond Station, trams, it's also a short distance to Bridge Road shops as well. This is a rare opportunity!
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.