House for sale
8 Seaview Street,
3 1 2
For Sale - Contact Agent
Picture perfect family home updated for modern familiesWith elevated north-east ocean and district views, this classic home effortlessly combines exquisite Federation charm with quality contemporary finishes. A traditional floorplan has been enhanced by a number of modern upgrades/extensions to provide flexible spaces for seamless day to day living and entertaining. A home in tune with the demands of a modern family lifestyle in a ultra-quiet setting, within a walk-to-everywhere locale.
The formal lounge and dining is warmed by an original fireplace, extending out to a lovely family room with study nook. The interiors open onto an all-weather deck, perfect for alfresco entertaining. The eat-in kitchen is equipped with Smeg gas appliances and servery to the living.
Three generous bedrooms fitted with built-in robes, including a light filled master with window seat and ocean outlooks. Possibility to create a fourth bedroom an option for growing families. The stylish bathroom has floor-to-ceiling tiles and a heated towel rail.
The premier location is within 100m to Balgowlah Heights village shops, city/Manly buses, popular schools including St Ceciliaï¿½s Catholic School, Balgowlah Heights Public, and Balgowlah Boys. It enjoys easy access to Stocklands Balgowlah reserves and beautiful beaches.
- Elegant period details throughout, stylish modern updates
- Connecting formal lounge and dining areas, original fireplace
- Generous all-weather entertaining deck with ocean views
- Eat-in kitchen equipped with Smeg gas appliances and servery
- Welcoming family room with a cleverly integrated study nook
- Well scaled bedrooms include built-ins, large ocean-view master
- Bathroom enhanced by floor-to-ceiling tiles and heated towel rail
- Sunlit rear lawns, offer the perfect place for the kids to play
- Positioned on a 613.4sqm garden block
- Jarrah floors, gas heating, outdoor shower, laundry with w/c
- Auto garage, additional driveway parking, under-house storage
Call Angus White to make an appointment to view this stunning home - 0425 277 221
Last updated: 09:55AM on Jan 11th 2018