8 Senegal Rise,
A Home of Magnificent Proportions with Work From Home / Airbnb Possibilities as well as PermacultureIf you're looking for a home that offers just about everything, then this is one that might well be of interest. They say location is everything but add high ceilings, a stunning reserve back drop, gorgeous pool, room for a pony, a downstairs office or gym, two wings, one for guests and one for the master suite, the most divine edible garden, a fabulous pool and you might never want to move from here.
* Open plan living and dining. An area that makes a real statement.
* Generous entertainment deck facing North and overlooking both grounds and pool area.
* Chefs kitchen with butler pantry, stone bench tops and Miele appliances.
* Master bedroom with large ensuite and walk in robe.
* Home office
* Library or tv room.
* Guest living area
* Three guest bedrooms with bathroom.
* Powder room with shower
* Built in bar
* Home Office, gym or possible additional bedroom with its own access from the gardens.
* Extra large garage (three car plus extra storage area with plumbing.)
* Two bay shed with side car port
* Solar power (back to the grid).
* More storage than I've ever seen in a home
* Irrigated food forest with raised veggie beds, fruit trees, chook pen ...a full list is available.
* Minutes from Noosa, an easy commute to the trains at Eumundi for easy airport to Brisbane and the airport and in a quiet cul-de-sac sac.