House for sale
8 The Common,
5 6 3
Spectacular Luxurious Residence on some c. 2070 sqm overlooking Beaumont CommonOne of Adelaide’s premiere addresses – THE COMMON BEAUMONT! This is a remarkable John Chappel design. 1970s magic at its finest! Built to his typical high end principles of good design – function, truth & architectural integrity, the home has been lovingly & luxuriously renovated throughout with no expense spared to capture an enviable lifestyle.
This home, of approx. 700sqm, is of the highest quality. Features include double glazed European style windows & every bedroom is ensuited with underfloor heating. The solar power and 150,000L underground water tank add to the energy efficiency which is excellent. Completely rewired & fitted with Clipsal C-bus automation, the attention to detail is incredible & the list of improvements goes on & on & on.
After tennis enjoy a sauna and a dip in your personal Onsen, or swim & relax as you read the 4 page memorandum list of features this stately home offers.
This home must been seen to be appreciated!
A summary of features:
• North facing 36.6 metre frontage on 2 titles.
• A billiard room with access to the custom built cellar.
• Jag kitchen overlooks The Common. With granite bench tops, huge centre island, pantry and casual dining area.
• American oak timber flooring.
• Reverse cycle Daikin ducted air-conditioning.
• Jet Master heat & glo balanced gas heaters.
• Clipsal C-Bus automation enables programming of lights blinds and control of all media – music movies, satellite, radio & security.
• Speakers to all main rooms and bedrooms, pool area & pavilion.
• The Pavilion offers a full outdoor kitchen with BBQ/Teppanyaki, a sauna room, Japanese style gas heated Onsen/hot bath & bathroom.
• Ozone filtered heated swimming pool, approx. 11.5m x 4.5m.
• North South flood lit lawn tennis court with sub-surface irrigation.
• 3 car garage with rear street access.
• Up to 4.4m high raked ceilings.
• All ensuites have underfloor heating.
• 30 Solar PV panels.
• 150,000 litre underground water tank.
• Reticulated watering system.
APPROX. BUILDING AREAS:
- Living Areas 506 sqm
- Verandahs 67 sqm
- Garage 77 sqm
- Cellar 18 sqm
- Pavilion 59 sqm
TOTAL 727 sqm
Last updated: 02:23PM on Sep 22nd 2017