House for sale
8 Village Low Road,
4 3 4
New Price! Offers Above $1,350,000
Modern Stylish Waterfront Family HomePrime location, seamless design & phenomenal wide water views. Situated in a quite cul-de-sac, this expansive single level residence has recently undergone a complete remodel including new wiring and new plumbing, it's virtually a new house! Redefining design, sophistication and class, the soaring high ceilings provide a striking sense of grandeur and space.
Exceptional finishes throughout, from the gourmet kitchen with Miele dishwasher, expensive tiled flooring throughout & modern tasteful bathrooms, this meticulous remodel has been completed to the highest of standards.
* 4 Bedroom - 2 with ensuite
* Master suit with walk inn and ensuite
* Single level design with multiple living areas
* Double garage with secure boat / caravan / extra 2 cars off street parking
* Ducted reverse cycle air-con
* Video security intercom
* Induction cook top / caesarstone bench tops
* Massive outdoor entertaining area and BBQ area with merbau timber deck
* remote control open/close pergola with storm sensor
* Wide water views
* Solar hot water
* Sparkling, large solar heated pool with colourful lightings and poolside shower
* Floating pontoon, boat shed, winch, trailer, and ocean access
* Extra large garage with stainless steel cabinets/bar fridge/ample storage and a loft
Located in highly sought after Benowa Waters. With exclusive schools conveniently close by, you are also central to shops, cafes and medical facilities, approx. 5 minutes to Surfers Paradise, 10 minutes to Broadbeach and 15 minutes to Burleigh Heads,
Now is your chance to secure a superb waterfront home, where all the hard work has been done. Simply move in and enjoy.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
Last updated: 05:19AM on Feb 18th 2019