House for sale
8 Wentworth Parade,
6 6 2
Opulent Resort Living Everyday of Your LifeSet atop one of the highest points of Balmoral Hill, is this modern masterpiece sure to impress and guaranteed to please. Spread over 4 generous levels offering Brisbane's best city views from every level. Meticulous in its attention to detail and offering the highest quality fixtures and fittings, rarely if ever does a property of this calibre become available. From the moment you step into the property, the award winning interactive water feature with fountain, sandstone wall and limestone flooring will captivate you. Come take a look at all that is on offer:
* The oversized pivot door opens to a stunning onyx floor feature complemented with marble floors throughout the house
* 6 full floor to ceiling marble and granite bathrooms - all with handmade one off marble basins
* 6 Bedrooms, four with private en-suites and walk in robes & the other two with direct access to their own bathrooms. The luxurious master bedroom has uninterrupted city views from the comfort of your bed. Well appointed walk in robe, private balcony, en-suite with double vanity & day spa bath.
* Magnificent chefs kitchen with 1200mm Delonghi double ovens, 5 burner gas cook top, Teppanyaki hotplate, steam oven, convection microwave, Asko dishwasher, filtered water (including instant boiling water), walk in pantry and finished with marble and granite bench tops, make cooking a sheer delight. All this while enjoying the spectacular views of the city!
* Spacious large open plan lounge, dining area with temperature controlled gas fireplace, opens to the wrap around balcony offering a straight on view of the Brisbane City skyline, Mt Cootha and surrounds.
* The intelligent design allows you to walk directly from your garage right into the main living area and kitchen. Spread over 4 impressive levels this remarkable home offers multiple living areas allowing for separate living options without the loss of family intimacy.
* Large home theatre with surround sound speakers, theatre projector and screen along with billiard and rumpus rooms for the complete entertainment experience.
* Award winning infinity edge heated salt water ozone swimming pool with spa seat, triple fountains, paved Croatian limestone are surrounded by the landscaped tropical gardens. Relax and enjoy the hot summer from the privacy of your own pool while still enjoying the uninterrupted city views, a rare luxury.
* Double lock up garage has tiled limestone floors and internal access
* Multiple home studying options all conveniently located so you can keep an eye on the kids as they study as well as the option to work from a home office with secure separate entry.
Other standout features of this spectacular home include:
* Double ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning with each room temperature controlled
* M1 Back to base security and automation system, 10 Infrared surveillance cameras with monitor, Ipad and smartphone technology complete with Bio-metric fingerprint entry and total keyless entry
* Ducted Vacuum System and Ceiling fans throughout
* Multiple surround sound ceiling speakers wired to audio outlets and audio visual equipment throughout the entire home, individually controlled throughout the house.
* Automated internal and external blinds plus so many more features that you simply must see to appreciate.
This home perfectly blends natural stone and timber to create a timeless elegance, the state of the art technology allows you to control the whole home at the touch of a button. Tropical gardens & infinity pool make you feel as you are living everyday of your life in a resort. Located 10 minutes from Brisbane CBD, close to prestigious private schools and excellent state schools. The vibrant wining, dining and shopping on offer at Oxford Street, Bulimba is a short stroll away, easy access to the gateway motorway, beautiful parks nearby and surrounded by public transport.
This one of a kind home offers it all... Amazing home, breathtaking views & ideal location!
Ensure you inspect today.
Last updated: 07:00PM on Sep 25th 2017