House for sale
8 Wingadee Street,
Lane Cove, NSW
4 2 2
Cherished family home, quiet yet supremely centralAUCTION On Site 9th December @ 2pm IF NOT SOLD PRIOR
Exuding charm and soul, this wonderful traditional home spills across a spacious single level perfect for those that love the outdoors or to entertain with its sweeping deck and northerly district vistas. Refreshed interiors provide a home of instant comfort showcasing a family friendly, versatile floor plan with options for a 5th bedroom or second living area.
Beautifully presented with all the hallmarks of its build, it boasts expansive open plan living spaces, a near new kitchen and a seamless flow between inside and out. Added bonuses are the generous terraced back gardens with a level lawn area, under house storage areas and lock up parking.
Much cherished, it has been tightly held for just over quarter of a century and is now ready for a new generation to enjoy its charms. It nestles in a quiet street amongst quality homes an easy stroll to city express bus services, Lane Cove’s vibrant village heart, parks and children’s playgrounds and Lane Cove West Public School.
- Traditional façade, positioned on a generous 697sqms approx.
- Engaging interiors stream with sensational natural light
- High ceilings throughout, timber floors and leadlight features
- Sprawling open plan living extends out to the entertainer’s deck
- The generous deck provides a superior space for alfresco dining, the kids to play or to simply relax and enjoying the leafy treetop vistas
- Casual dining by the near new and stylish kitchen
- The kitchen features a gas cooktop, Smeg dishwasher and ample preparation and storage spaces
- Two bathrooms include one that is traditional and one with combined laundry
- The generous backyard includes a level lawn area and garden beds with room for a swimming pool or granny flat [STCA]*
- Substantial under house storage, a single lock up garage plus driveway and off street parking in addition to easy parking in the quiet street
- This exceptional home is perfect to move straight into whilst providing the opportunity to further personalise or extend [STCA]*
Council Rates $413.77
Water Rates $171.98
Sunday Inspections Available By Appointment
* STCA = Subject to Council Approval
Nicole Kidman, Brett Lee, Sam Newman and Barnaby Joyce are rumoured to have lived in Lane Cove, so there must be something in the glittering expanses of water. If you’re after a nature-enveloped perch under 10km from the CBD, you’d be hard-pressed to beat Lane Cove.
Last updated: 12:13PM on Nov 20th 2017