8 Yamba Street,
North Balgowlah, NSW
Dream Potential in Sought-After StreetOn a level 537sqm block directly opposite Yamba Reserve and near the cycle path to Manly, this mid-century weatherboard home presents outstanding potential in a family-minded neighbourhood. The home was previously modified for dual living, with two self-contained dwellings in one, but can be enjoyed as a single substantial residence or ultimately rebuilt to create a grand family masterpiece (STCA). Ideally located a short walk to North Balgowlah village shops, the public school and city buses, it offers endless scope and quiet convenience.
- Two distinctly separate living areas, basement rumpus/games room
- Up to five bedrooms, two functioning kitchens & two full bathrooms
- High ceilings, picture rails, gas fittings, no shortage of storage space
- Level front and rear grassed gardens and two extensive driveways
- Parking includes lock-up garage with internal access plus a carport