House for sale
80 - 84 Parsonage Road,
Castle Hill, NSW
1 1 0
WHAT A LOCATION, DEVELOP, DEVELOP, DEVELOPA boutique business opportunity for smart developers and ambitious investors has now become available, with the amalgamation of three properties, a combined frontage of approximately 69m and on a massive 2,787.3sqm (approx.) block.
Zoned R3 Medium Density Residential, this opportunity offers the perfect space for the development of future terraces (re-sold as Torrens Title), townhouses (re-sold as Strata Title) or small lot housing under the current Hills Shire Councils LEP code. With a distance of less than 3 minutes drive to the upcoming Showground Station, and close proximity all amenities including public transport to buses, trains, entertainment facilities, sports centres and medical centres offers the perfect location for development (STCA).
Additionally, the upgrade of Castle Towers Shopping Centre is within 4 minutes drive to this project. This will enhance the properties location and serve as a vital asset during the sale process to prospective buyers of the completed project.
Demand for Torrens Title Terrances is expected to flourish, as this type of property with its prime location has previously been unavailable in Castle Hill.
The construction of this development perfectly aligns with the opening of the North West Rail Link set to open early 2019.
Key Location Features:
- Located within the sought after school catchment for Castle Hill High School and Excelsior Public School.
- Access to a wide variety of childcare centres along with both public and private schools inclusive of St Bernadettes Primary School, Oak Hill College, William Clarke College, Hills Adventist College etc.
- 3 minute drive to the upcoming Showground Train Station
- 4 minute drive to Castle Towers
- 3 minutes drive to Victoria Avenue Business District
- 6 minutes drive to Norwest Business Park
Last updated: 02:04PM on Dec 10th 2018