80 Beatrice Street,
Balgowlah Heights, NSW
Stunning family Home - Designed for entertainingThis fantastic family home has been designed for easy living. With large rooms & lots of natural sunlight the property boasts seamless indoor and outdoor living - just perfect for entertaining. The home sits on a level 735m2 block and is only a short walk to the Village Shops, Balgowlah Heights Primary and express bus transport to the City.
Features of the home include:
* Sweeping open plan living space with a defined dining area
* Stunning heated swimming pool with water feature
* Distant views of Middle Harbour and ocean views
* The property is discretely tucked away from the street on a private sunny block
* Bi-fold doors open to covered deck with wet bar and barbecue
* Poolside cabana or self-contained accomodation with kitchenette and bathroom
* Home theatre with projector and screen plus cosy open fireplace
* Fabulous modern kitchen with a Caesar Stone island benches and a large walk-in pantry
* Double bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans, main with ensuite.
* One bedroom has a private terrace with views of Middle Harbour
* Oversize home office, ultra-chic bathrooms, guest powder room
* Blackbutt flooring, surround sound, ducted heating plus air conditioning
* Two car spaces, private courtyard and gardens, elevated sunlit terrace
This modern home offers the space and a great floorplan for a growing family.
Inspect:Saturday / Wednesday 2.00pm to 2.30pm
Details: Jason Guildea 0411 859 505
Charlene Dube 0403 137 000
Price Guide: $3,200,000