80 Killeaton Street,
St Ives, NSW
SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER BY DANIEL COOK!LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION!
Unreservedly modern, this stunning contemporary home is a luxury standout for the family, delivering a sensational amount of space and effortless indoor to outdoor entertaining. There's a sense of Hollywood glamour about it, evident in its one-of-a-kind kitchen, stunning bathrooms and reflective surfaces that catch the light. The living and dining are expansive and open plan, moving to the large deck with decadent ten person Jacuzzi. This north facing suburban sanctuary is walled and gated providing privacy and security and a generous backyard for the kids to play. It rests within the St Ives North catchment, with the bus at the door and just a stroll to the village shops and golf course.
* Completely private and secure from the street
* Perfect due north facing and brimming with light
* Hardwood timber floors, high ceilings, ducted air conditioning
* Vast family living, expansive dining, gas bayonet
* Sliders open to the expansive deck & in deck Jacuzzi
* Gorgeous marble wrapped chef's island gas kitchen
* Superb commercial style freestanding Smeg cooker
* Butler's pantry, three luxe bathrooms, spa main bath
* Large bedrooms, master with dual robes and ensuite
* Under floor heating in all bathrooms
* Teenage retreat, study nook, laundry, ample storage
* Video intercom, heat lamp on the deck, built-in robes
* Level child-friendly lawns, SLUG plus off street parking
* St Ives Shopping Village - 450m
* Bus to CBD & Gordon - 35m
* St Ives North Public School - 1.1km
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.