80 Peach Orchard Road,
Country Lifestyle OpportunityPhone enquiry code for this property: 9654
Viewing available by appointment, contact us now to book a time.
Opportunity to purchase this spacious north facing 4/5 bedroom home on 2.5 garden like acres in beautiful Fountaindale.
Enjoy fresh veggies from the garden, eggs from your own chooks, and there’s plenty of space for a horse or two.
All the hard work has been done, just sit back and enjoy the peaceful rural surroundings and amazing water wildlife.
All this and so convenient for Train station, Freeway, Westfield, Beach, Parklands and Schools (inc Steiner), the property could not be in a better location.
Lovingly cared for this 2.5 acre property has it all.
Home Features Include:
- Private oversized main bedroom with his/hers walk in robes, a full en-suite bathroom and direct access to one of the undercover entertaining areas.
- Located next to the main bedroom is the parents retreat, rumpus or 5th bedroom.
- Formal Lounge and Dining with French doors opening to front veranda.
- Large Kitchen with cathedral ceiling and picture windows taking in the northerly aspect.
- Open plan Family and Casual Dining complete with combustion fire.
- Separate Study.
- 3 modern bathrooms. Including en-suite to master with double shower and circular bath. Family bathroom with large shower and bath. And further shower/laundry room.
- Bedroom 2 spacious light-filled room with dual aspect windows and large built in wardrobe.
- 2 further good size bedrooms both with built-ins.
- Front veranda.
- Double garage.
- Large In-ground salt water solar heated pool.
- Sun heated pool shower.
- Two undercover entertaining areas.
- Easy care lawns.
- Vegetable gardens, fruit trees, herb garden and Gazebo with fire pit.
- Large fully enclosed chicken area with secure chicken house and food shed.
- Multiple outdoor water taps.
- 12m rural shed with double sliding doors for easy storage of Boat or Caravan.
- Two dams with an abundance of water birds, fish and turtles.
- The property enjoys dual access.
- Fully fenced 2.5 acres.
- Abundant parking.
- Three 25,000 litre water tanks, two servicing the home and one servicing the garden.
- Envirocycle septic system.
- NBN connected.
Viewing by appointment available, phone or email to arrange time.
Phone enquiry code for this property: 9654