80 Prince Alfred Parade,
Majestic Setting With Sweeping Pittwater ViewsAuction Location: On-Site.
Nestled in a pocket of the finest exclusive water frontages is this outstanding holding positioned over two titles. The solidly built 1950’s home is in an unrivalled position with a perfect North Westerly aspect and commands 180 degree views of Pittwater stretching to Lion Island and beyond. You will be mesmerised by the ever-changing scenery with yachts sailing by and the magnificent sunsets.
The current home offers stylish contemporary living. You can choose to move in and enjoy, or perhaps this remarkable site might inspire your own grand design. Or perhaps consider the plans produced by the renowned architects Gartner & Trovato to create two stunning residences fully exploiting the potential of this elite position. (STCA)
Current features include:
- Light filled formal living on the upper level with floor to ceiling windows enhances the view
- Casual living with sandstone fire place and Tallow wood timber flooring opening to the all
season covered balcony which is the perfect spot to sit at the end of the day and unwind
- Low maintenance level yard with cute cubby house on approx 1173sqm block
- Huge in-ground ocean fed swimming pool perched on the watersedge with covered cabana
in which to entertain.
- Long jetty for your boat plus a boat shed for storage with a toilet
- A separate self contained studio with stone kitchen, ensuite, storage and huge private courtyard.
- Easy drive to the garage with level entry to the home, plus additional single lock up garage and off street parking for ample cars.
Offering plenty of opportunities, keep as is and enjoy, renovate or knockdown and create your dream home, or take advantage of the two titles by keeping one, selling the other or having it as an investment.
Council Rates: $1,199.79 per quarter
Water Rates: $ 172.00 per quarter + usage
Gordon Spring 0418 210 219 / email@example.com
Kim Jeffery 0410 553 919 / firstname.lastname@example.org