House for sale
8088 Riverside Drive,
Hope Island, QLD
4 3 2
LUXURIOUS RIVERSIDE MASTERPIECEThis exceptionally well presented Family Home is a Masterpiece offering elegance and exuding quality workmanship. Walk through the Gatehouse Entry to the impressive main entry to an expansive open plan living area, north-easterly water views of the main Coomera River, and 20 metres of river frontage. This will be sure to impress from the moment you walk through the door.
The remarkable standard of construction is immediately evident with a soaring ceiling and immaculate finishes throughout including Jarrah Timbers, high quality carpets, polished tiles and feature wall treatments. This home will inspire the most discerning of buyers.
The huge ground floor main bedroom, suitable for king plus sitting area or twin double beds, has a large walk-in robe and luxurious marble ensuite. The 3 bedrooms at first floor level all have luxury ensuites and walk in robes.
A fabulous formal main dining room looks over a feature waterfall & pond.
Multiple living rooms - Formal and informal with porcelain tiles plus a large study/media room on the ground floor and a central living room on the first floor.
Large kitchen, butlers pantry, SS European appliances including 2 dishwashers, induction hotplates, steam oven, coffee machine and zip heater. careful design includes exceptional storage areas.
- A generous 2 Car plus 2 buggy garage parking plus a storage attic over
- A 12M x 3M inground heated pool & heated Spa, with a covered and enclosed alfresco area
- A Vacu-Maid Vacuum System 2 levels
- Central control dynalight lighting system ground level
- Full security system with cameras internal recording system
- Home theatre System, home stereo/audio system throughout ground floor
- Dual air con system 3 zones
- Twin solar water heating system
- Large 10M x 3.5M jetty with galvanised boat roller system, power, lights. Storage areas under pool edge at pontoon jetty
- Beefeater 4 burner BBQ - outdoor
- Beautifully landscaped gardens irrigated from underground storage tanks holding 22,000 litres
About Sanctuary Cove
Sanctuary Cove is one of Australias finest luxury home estates. Foreigners can purchase property as the resort is exempt from Foreign Investment Board regulations. Positioned in the northern Gold Coast region, it offers an unsurpassed lifestyle including world renowned championship golf courses, exquisite restaurants, retail shopping and state of the art marine facilities. A gated community with 24-hour security.
Buggy access is offered throughout the estate so leave the car in the garage and explore Sanctuary Cove in style.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
Last updated: 03:01PM on Jul 29th 2017