Villa for sale
81/512 Victoria Road,
3 2 2
Price guide $1,150,000 - $1,250,000
Historic C1850 Character Beauty Presents Rare OpportunityEffortlessly fusing period charm with contemporary appeal, this ground-floor apartment is sure to catch the eye of those looking for a character home in impeccable condition. Built by James Squire C1850, it takes up the entire ground floor of the original ‘Squireville’ house. Surrounded by peaceful gardens, it features a lovely front verandah plus wraparound terrace perfect for year-round enjoyment.
- Elegant entry hallway features tall ceilings with archways, pendant lighting
- Grand living/dining room with fireplace, french doors open to the outside
- Flexible sitting room/library or additional lounge with charming fireplace
- Granite kitchen with casual meals area, induction cooktop, s/s appliances
- Double bedrooms both with built-ins, master bed includes ensuite and WIR
- Fantastic communal facilities including pool, sauna, gym and barbecue area
- Alarm system, undercover security double garage plus lock-up storage cage
Generously proportioned and in great condition, there’s nothing to do except move in and immerse yourself in the welcoming community of Ryde, where everything is easy to reach. Walk to local shops, City buses, Ryde Aquatic Centre and parks with Top Ryde Shopping Centre, great amenities plus schools all at your fingertips.
Total area 406 sqm (Internal 362sqm) approximate.
Strata levies $1900 per quarter.
Last updated: 03:12PM on Jul 10th 2018