Land for sale
81-85 Queen Victoria Street,
0 0 0
Expressions of Interest
Rare Earth Ready For DevelopmentWe are pleased to present one of the most significant development opportunities in the City of Fremantle that has been in the same family for nearly 25 years. The property offers two adjacent green title lots with dual street frontage across Queen Victoria Street and Quarry Street.
This development application approved unique multi-unit residential site presents an opportunity for the potential purchaser to acquire and create a development with two street frontages on 986sqm with potential views of the Fremantle Harbour and Indian Ocean.
Currently Approved for 5 levels facing onto Quarry Street and 7 levels facing onto Queen Victoria Street plus 2 basements.
Consisting of 40 multiple dwellings and 1 restaurant. (4 x studio apartments, 12 x 1 bedroom apartments, 22 x 2 bedroom apartments, 2 x 3 bedroom apartments
This is an opportunity not to be missed, located in a precinct of Fremantle which is located close to the Swan River and next to the border of North Fremantle.
Fremantle is currently going through major improvements including the redevelopment of the Victoria Quay, city centre, waterfront and northern gateway areas which will increase tourism and community facilities. The State Government has recently announced that 1,500 public servants will be relocating to Fremantle's Kings Square office buildings in 2020.
This boutique development opportunity will allow the developer to build finished apartments that will deliver a unique lifestyle for downsizers, first home buyers, owner occupiers or investors, the options are endless.
Boasting the following attributes;
- This 2 street frontage stylish mixed use development application is ready to commence marketing and construction (subject to applying for a building license)
- Situated on the edge of Fremantle's vibrant lifestyle precinct
- Potential River and Indian Ocean views from the upper levels
- Close to the edge of the Western Suburbs
- Access to public transport
- Zoned - Mixed Use (Local Planning Scheme Number 4)
- GST is applicable to the purchase price
Last updated: 02:14PM on Dec 6th 2017