House for sale
81 Bynya Road,
Palm Beach, NSW
5 3 3
Expressions of interest, closing 31/10/18
"Infinity" Headland Panoramas & Full Beach ViewsOffering incredible and vast Whale Beach views, right down the barrel of surfing hot-spot The Wedge, across the length of the beach and over the entire district, this home is front and centre on one of Sydney's most prestigious beachside locations.
Built to last, with great proportions and a tangible positive energy, the home has generous levels of living spaces and accommodation, with panoramic views to be enjoyed from each floor.
• Enjoy level access via the gorgeous sheltered courtyard to the restful entrance, beyond which the delightful split-level living and dining room is instantly revealed
• A vast expanse of glass brings the view directly into the home, and wows you right from the start
• The full-length balcony has a fabulous spa and, with the Whale Beach view as your backdrop, who could resist a dip?
• The kitchen is an integral feature, but not the focus. Its practical position and open servery adjacent the dining area means it's functional but not centre-stage. Spacious work surfaces, plenty of storage, 5 burner gas cooktop, Bosch dishwasher and large pantry are backed up by a Miele oven and built-in microwave
• The fabulously discrete wet bar with 2 fridges and wine glass cabinets is cleverly revealed when larger functions dictate the pace
• Also on this entrance level, there's a delightful and very spacious double bedroom with plenty of room for a sitting area, plus a separate powder room, and then a shower room with WC behind the internal garage
• Upstairs, the huge master bedroom retreat is fabulous, with large walk-in wardrobe and huge en-suite bathroom with shower, spa bath, WC and double vanity – all enjoying views down to the beach and across the ocean
• There are three more double bedrooms on this level, one with north aspect and private balcony, each serviced by the large main bathroom with spa bath, shower and WC
• Other general features include timber and marble floors, under-floor heating in the bathrooms and kitchen, reverse cycle air conditioning and an intercom throughout the house, plus a gas bayonet in the living room
• The wine cellar has room for all your collectables plus general storage, and has an individual split system air conditioning unit for climate control
Beautifully maintained and immaculately presented, there really is nothing to do but move in and make this ideal for holidays, or your perfect forever home.
Last updated: 03:39PM on Oct 16th 2018