81 Craigend Street,
‘Deodar’ - Magnificent ResidenceNestled amongst Himalayan Cedar pines, from which this magnificent residence draws its name, Deodar epitomises Mountains lifestyle. Situated in one of South Leura's premiere streets, this property basks in sunshine all year round with a wide, north facing frontage.
Offering timeless classic details such as three metre high ceilings, timber floors and oversized windows with plantation shutters.
Period details merge seamlessly with contemporary open plan, indoor/outdoor entertaining areas, hardwood joinery and double glazed skylights filling the house with natural light. There are spaces for all seasons, from the open fireplace and enchanting ironstone firepit to the generous covered verandahs and exquisitely landscaped gardens.
The Garden Studio, Attic and Workshop are versatile and perfectly suited for creative pursuits.
Conveniently placed within walking distance to the Everglades, Sublime Point Road and boutique Leura village and transportation, this immaculately presented home boasts bespoke joinery and design elements, high end finishes and unique details making it a rare opportunity.
* Neutral colour scheme throughout blended with Blackbutt / other hardwood timbers
* High end joinery kitchen, quality stainless steel appliances and bespoke parquetry joinery breakfast bar
* Six-star gas ducted heating throughout and Jetmaster open fire place in the living area
* Insulation in underfloor, walls, ceiling and roof and acoustic insulation in walls
* Bathrooms with bespoke Blackbutt cabinetry, frameless shower screens and underfloor heating, main with claw foot bath
* Garden Studio offering a multitude of uses
* Oversized single powered carport with additional off-street parking
* Fully designed and landscaped cold-climate garden blended with mature plantings and extensive ironstone walling