House for sale
81 Muscatel Way,
Orchard Hills, NSW
5 3 6
ExclusiveThe word Exclusive isn't used lightly when describing an opportunity like this one. The Vines estate is so tightly held, on average less 2 properties are sold in this estate each year. And you can see why, the luxury estate offers some of the most breathtaking homes in the area, enjoying a rural feel within close proximity to one of Sydney's fastest growing Cities.
The home and gardens are absolutely immaculate and will allow any new buyer to move straight in with ease. The home caters to the largest of family set ups, featuring a fully self contained granny flat under the main roof, containing a full laundry, bathroom and separate yard access, a great set up for independent family members.
The property includes an extensive range of features:
- A kitchen that offers plenty of storage with Queensland Blackwood timber cabinetry and granite bench top
- Become the envy of entertainers with a huge pergola area, featuring a built-in BBQ servery complete with integrated pizza oven and bar fridge.
- Hosting? Enjoy an ample amount of living and dining space.
- Room for all the toys and then some! The Property offers full side access through a separate driveway and automatic gate.
- Boat? Truck? Park whatever you want, with a triple garage under the main roof and 2 further large colorbond sheds
- Fully ducted air conditioning and downlights throughout
- The grounds, have been immaculately maintained with large portion of the yard being re-turfed.
- Feel the privacy, with no neighbours to the rear, bar the odd Deer or Kangaroo. The property has also been hedged perfectly on both sides that give a very secluded feel.
- Just down the road you will find Penrith Anglican College, a well renowned K-12 private school
The Vines estate is located within the suburb of Orchard Hills, a major growth pocket that will benefit from both public and private investment generated by the development of Badgerys Creek airport. Its not too often you can enjoy the acreage lifestyle within a 15 minute drive to the Penrith CBD, only an inspection will do the property justice.
Last updated: 04:19AM on Sep 29th 2019