81 Villa Street,
SOLD BY JANE ELVIN81 Villa St Annerley is a classic 1920's Colonial with hoop pine floorboards, sash windows, high ceilings, French doors, VJ's and archways, all the characteristics we love from a home of this era, blending perfectly with the modern conveniences we have come to expect today. Built for the Queensland weather to take advantage of the natural northerly breezes, city aspect and lifestyle.
From the moment you enter the front door of this impressive residence you realise you are walking into something quite special and this home is truly a cut above the rest. The current owners have renovated to a high level, being respectful of the character, but with family living being in the forefront of their design. There is an abundance of built-in cupboards, from hallways to bedrooms and storage will certainly not be an issue. The current 3, light filled bedrooms are oversized and there is also a separate designated study that could be used as a visitors bedroom if needed. The chef's inspired kitchen with high quality appliances and finishes flows effortlessly to the large, covered entertainment deck via bi-fold doors. The home also enjoys ducted air-conditioning throughout.
But the real bonus of this home is that it has already been raised to legal height, ready to build in if needed. Take this beautiful home to another level and double the living space, perfect for extended families or even a home office. With all of this and more on a 1,012sqm block this property oozes not only charm but potential.
Not only perfect for owner occupiers but would make a smart investment for the future being within walking distance to the train station, bus, Yeronga State Primary and High School and with easy access to Annerley Woolworths, The Green Bridge, Major Universities, Major Hospitals, Elite Private Schools and within 4km to the CBD.
Outstanding features of 81 Villa St Annerley at a glance:
- 1,012sqm of Prime Inner City Real Estate
- Legal height under, ready to build in if needed
- 3 oversized bedrooms + a study that could be a 4th bedroom if needed
- Master bedroom has a walk-in robe and ensuite
- Plumbing has been integrated into the downstairs concrete slab
- Other 2 bedrooms have built-ins or walk-in robe
- Both bathrooms have been renovated complete with travertine marble floors
- Large open living/dining area
- Chefs inspired kitchen with Highland gas stovetop, dual AEG ovens, integrated dishwasher & floor to ceiling storage
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout bedrooms & living, and a split system in the kitchen
- Loads of built-in cupboards throughout, storage will never be an issue
- Laundry is conveniently located on the upper level, but could easily be relocated downstairs
- Large entertainment deck that connects effortlessly to the kitchen via the bi-fold doors
- Beautiful, fully fenced yard perfect for the children and animals!
- Polished timber floorboards throughout, sash windows, archways, traditional light fittings, high ceilings throughout, VJ walls and ceilings
- 2 car under cover parking + lock up storage
- Water tank
- Existing designs for downstairs layout and garden
- Walk to bus, train, corner store & Yeronga State School
- Easy access to Annerley Woolworths, the Green Bridge, Major Universities, Major Hospitals, Elite Private Schools
- Only 4km to the CBD
Call Jane Elvin to discuss this property further.