House for sale
81 Vincent Street,
4 2 2
A PLACE TO CALL HOMETucked away near the Dalkeith border, this wonderful home proudly stands on a huge 1,165sqm block, a moment's walk from Mason Gardens.
Its current owners have treasured the home for more than 20 years, conducting substantial renovations and extensions to make it perfect for the needs of today's family. The interior is strikingly elegant, featuring oversized rooms with towering high ceilings and so much natural light. Character features stand alongside modern additions and there's large storage cupboards throughout.
Beautiful French doors give you versatility to separate or open up the common areas. You'll also love the two stunning fireplaces, which keep the formal dining and lounge room toasty during winter.
Above all, this home comes to life in summer, when the large undercover alfresco, grassy lawn, and fully fenced below-ground pool prove they're worth their weight in gold. Mature trees frame the property, and there's a prolific lemon tree that provides fruit year-round.
Stepping back inside, the kitchen looks like it has jumped off the pages of a stylish country living magazine. It is a huge space, with views across the sprawling lawns and swimming pool. Solid timber benchtops and handsome matching beams contrast against the white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, and butler's sink.
This home must be seen to be fully appreciated the size, style and location will impress!
- Dalkeith-Nedlands border
- 80m to Mason Gardens
- 450m to Nedlands Golf Club
- 850m to cafes, shops, amenities of Dalkeith Village
- 850m to Dalkeith Primary School
- 1km to Bay Road Pantry
- 1.3km to Swan River (15 min walk)
- 2km to Claremont Town Centre
- 3km to Kings Park
- 5km to Cottesloe Beach (9 min drive)
- 7.5km to Perth CBD (10 min drive)
- Huge 1,165sqm block
- Renovated & extended character home
- Beautiful country-style kitchen - views to pool
- Elegant, oversized rooms
- High ceilings & lots of natural light
- Beautiful French doors
- Two stunning fireplaces
- Large undercover alfresco
- Large grassy lawn
- Fully fenced below-ground pool
- Mature trees frame the property
- Gas bayonets throughout
- The property has its own bore
Council rates: $2,494.63 per annum
Water rates: $1,125.26 per annum
Last updated: 11:48PM on Aug 15th 2017