8/2-12 Reef Street,
Port Douglas, QLD
UNIQUE BEACHSIDE ESTATE HOMEAs the majestic chrome entrance gates slowly swing open they reveal the beautiful charcoal pebble brick pathway, the mature native fig trees which shade the drive creating a presence in this totally unique beachfront estate of only 12 lots. The tropical gardens are dominated by the striking lipstick palms, rich green ferns of various types and tall abundant coconut palms that sway in the ocean breeze.
The home we have for sale has been designed by Chris Van Dyke who is renowned for particular types of timber homes, like this, in the Far North Queensland area. Pavilion style design with exposed cathedral timber ceilings, hand crafted fittings and one of a kind carpentry are some of the special features of this stunning home.
Other features include:
• The master bedroom is separate from the main house. Has a king size bed, its own en suite bathroom, walk-in dressing room, lounging room with television.
• The second and third bedrooms have queen size beds with one en suite bathroom
• The fourth bedroom has two single beds
• Spacious main bathroom in main area of home
• Large kitchen with breakfast bar and stools
• Stainless steel refrigerator
• The living / lounge areas has a television and blue ray dvd
• Air conditioning and ceiling fans are throughout the whole home
• The cool deep pool is private and is great for entertaining around
• Double remote control lock up garage
It's not often that a home such as this quality and in this unique location comes up for sale so I say don't hesitate, call and make an inspection as soon as possible you won't be disappointed!