House for sale
82 Baird Street,
Brighton East, VIC
3 2 4
PRIVATE SALE- LONG SETTLEMENT AVAILABLE
Enter the Bayside Market with Complete Confidence and CertaintyPoised for a fabulous future on the high side of the street, this solid 3 bedroom cream brick home provides a firm foundation on a commanding allotment of approx. 703m2. Peacefully placed in a family-friendly neighbourhood, walk to South Road's leading schools and Hampton Street’s boutique selection of shops, cafes and restaurants.
The current flexible floorplan provides classical modern comfort revealing an oversized, air-conditioned living/dining room with Tasmanian oak underfoot, a convenient home office and a separate kitchen with high-end European appliances. All three large bedrooms offer split-system heating and cooling units with the main serviced by a fully tiled, heated ensuite.
Additional features include a sparkling bathroom with corner spa bath and walk-in shower, separate laundry and WC, ducted heating, alarm system, and a double garage plus additional driveway parking.
Providing a rare opportunity to renovate a classic, create your own piece of paradise or significantly develop the block (STCA), the house represents comfortable living today and would be easily enjoyed during an interim period. Make this one your project by building tall to maximise views of the bay, extending close to the boundary in order to solidify your investment, and customising every detail to suit your lifestyle. The elevated position is unrivalled, the proportions spot-on and the raw potential is simply unmatched!
Convenience is assured with St Leonard’s, Haileybury and Brighton Secondary College all nearby with plenty of public transport options to consider. This is a rewarding property from every perspective. Astute buyers will need to act decisively and inspect today!
* Approx. 703sqm parcel of land
* 3 bedrooms with BIR/mirrored BIR, main with fully tiled and heated ensuite
* Super-sized living and dining room
* Study/home office
* Deluxe kitchen with Asko dishwasher and Lofra oven/cooktop
* Bathroom with corner spa bath and separate shower
* Separate laundry and WC
* Extensive heating and cooling throughout
* Secure alarm system
* Tasmanian oak and parquetry flooring
* Double garage plus additional off-street parking in a long driveway
* Established front and rear lawns and gardens
* Moments from quality schools, transport options, parkland and Hampton Street shopping
Property Code: 1091
Last updated: 10:17AM on Oct 17th 2018