Apartment for sale
8/2 Birriga Road,
Bellevue Hill, NSW
2 1 0
Sundrenched Art Deco Apartment With NE Balcony & Harbour ViewsHarbour views to Manly and a sunny balcony are winning features of this spacious 90sqm (approx.) Art Deco apartment desirably set on the NE corner at the rear entry level of a security building of 16 situated at the top of Birriga Road, just a short stroll to Cooper Park and Bellevue Hill shopping village.
Bright, airy and filled with sunshine, the apartment features large rooms with high ceilings, polished timber floors and wide windows capturing harbour views as well as views over Rose Bay golf courses. The generous layout includes an entry hall, main king-size bedroom (with built-ins), 2nd double bedroom, original bathroom (with bath/shower), retro gas kitchen and large living/dining area flowing to the balcony.
With easy level access from the street, the apartment has scope for a modern makeover to capitalise on its excellent lifestyle location minutes to the harbour, Bondi Beach, Double Bay and Bondi Junction. A terrific home or ideal investment, it is conveniently positioned footsteps to shops, cafes, buses, Bellevue Park and Bellevue Hill Public School.
- Art Deco security building of 16 apartments
- Quiet rear position on NE corner of building
- Harbour views to Manly & golf course views
- Level access from street to the apartment
- Generous 90sqm layout with sunny balcony
- Big living/dining area flows to NE balcony
- Retro gas kitchen with original cabinetry
- Main king-size bedroom with built-ins
- 2 double bedroom with harbour views
- Art Deco bathroom with bath/shower
- Entry hall with original linen cupboard
- High ceilings, polished timber floors
- Intercom entry; residents' laundry
- Footsteps to buses, shops, cafes, parks
- Minutes to Double Bay & Bondi Junction
- Close to Bondi Beach and the harbour
Last updated: 04:19AM on Jun 22nd 2018