House for sale
82 Griffiths Street,
3 1 2
Offers Over $1,435,000
Renovated Period Gem with Further/Future Potential! **First Open Sat 9th Nov**This gorgeous classic blue brick single storey home has been lovingly renovated and benefits from a wonderful mix of classic and contemporary interiors. Featuring a huge open plan space with living, dining and an ultra sleek gourmet kitchen that leads out through the bi-fold doors to the level lawned garden area - Perfect for entertaining & watching the kids!
The master bedroom features a lovely window seat with lead light windows with an ornate ceiling. The second bedroom features BIR, ornate ceiling and access through to a sunroom that can be utilised as a play room or study area, or a third bedroom. With a large sparkling stylish bathroom, separate laundry with WC, & beautiful Brushbox polished timber floors its ready to move straight in and enjoy, whilst offering future potential to extend & capitalise (A current Development Approval is in place for the addition of a second storey with two further bedrooms and a bathroom valid to 2016).
Further benefits include a double lock up garage, a superb servery leading out from the kitchen. Set in a highly convenient location close to schools, buses, Stockland, parks, beaches & the fabulous cosmopolitan lifestyle in Manly.
* Top of the range Miele kitchen and gas Hob & 2 ovens, custom Qasair ceiling cavity mounted range hood
* Indoor ceiling speakers & outdoor 2 zone speakers
* Ducted gas heater throughout house with fan, ceiling fans in each room
* Custom 2.5m high New Guinea rosewood stacker doors with full retractable fly screens which lead out to back yard
* Outdoor bar
* North to rear intimate garden
* Outdoor night lights in rear wall
* Fountain in rear wall with remote switch & fully irrigated garden
Deceptively spacious and stylish do not miss this!
Inspect: Saturday & Wednesday 11.30am-12pm
Contact: Dean Kilmurray 0414 277 700
Glen Wirth 0411 249 955
Last updated: 12:26PM on Jun 23rd 2014