House for sale
82 Prout Road,
5 5 9
offers above $2,200,000
Sophisticated Resort-Style Queenslander Luxury House on 7.3 acres just 30 minutes drive to the cityPhone Enquiry ID:46768
Spread over two enormous palatial levels, this peaceful, luxurious residence set within a private 7.3 acre haven, stands proud among immaculate manicured gardens and lawn with a backdrop of remnant forest. The 350m long entrance asphalt driveway winds through an environmental wonderland with wallabies, koala, echidna and other wildlife.
You’ll feel right at home the moment you set foot inside and step through this home's opulent interiors - styled to perfection, offering a total indoor-outdoor footprint of 631sqm - and more than 200sqm of garaging.
Accommodation and entertainment satisfies all the needs of a large, growing family providing: multiple entertaining areas, private retreats and balconies, a championship-size floodlit tennis court, a stunning inground pool and secure 9 car accommodation for the motor enthusiast.
The home has been further enhanced with several extensions and no expense has been spared with opulence, grandeur, craftsmanship and detail, sympathetic to the Queenslander style equipped with modern convenience and functionality throughout. High ornate ceilings, stunning Blackbutt and Cypress Pine floorboards, Silky Oak French Doors and Windows contribute to that quintessential charm.
This luxury property is flawless and ticks more boxes than you had even considered. From day-to-day living, tinkering with your car collection, alfresco/poolside BBQ’s, celebrating milestones, entertaining guests, or simply relaxing in style – this sensational estate is bound to be the backdrop of many fond memories and it is a home that you and your family will proudly appreciate for years to come.
• 5 large bedrooms, all have robes, 2 have en-suites, with 5 luxurious bathrooms in total
• Separate presidential-size master retreat with deep walk-in-robe, marble en-suite, twin vanities, spa bath, separate office, separate private parents retreat sitting room and private veranda
• Opulent, spacious formal living room opening to balconies
• 4 other separate living areas including - Family Living with fireplace and veranda access,
Children’s retreat and study zone, 90m2 billiard/entertaining/media room equipped with wet-bar and en-suite
• All bedrooms have high ceilings and balcony access
• Fully air-conditioned throughout - ducted reverse cycle A/C and multiple split system A/C’s
• Abundant built-in / walk-in storage throughout
• Garsden and Clarke “Farmers” Gourmet kitchen with expansive granite benchtops, breakfast island, butler’s pantry and twin electric ovens
• Sizeable laundry with plenty of bench space and storage
• 200m2 secure 9 car accommodation over 2 separate garages, with workshop and storeroom, one garage has undercover walkway from the house
• Deep in-ground salt swimming pool with tiled water line and surrounds
• Championship-sized floodlit tennis court
• Gazebo with access to pool and tennis court
• 2 feature water fountains and professionally landscaped gardens supplied with full irrigation and 50KL rainwater tank
• Sealed asphalt driveways and separate turning drop off to entry pergola for visitors
• Vacuumaids, back-to-base security throughout.
• Twin Gas hot water systems
• BCC town water
Last updated: 05:13PM on Mar 18th 2018