Apartment for sale
8/27 Cunningham Street,
3 2 2
LUXURIOUS 163SQM THREE BEDROOM APARTMENT IN NEWSTEAD WON'T LOverlooking beautiful parklands and showcasing breathtaking river views arrives this upmarket home with three bedrooms, two bathrooms and two car parks inside Newstead's revered Park Apartments. Spanning a large 163sqm, this open-plan contemporary home is an exceptional example of Mirvac's commitment to developing prestigious property. Luxurious amenities at the opulent residency include Miele appliances, tiled flooring in main areas, high-quality stone and Corian bench tops, integrated internal storage, elegant bathrooms, zoned and ducted air-conditioning and a spacious balcony perfect for entertaining guests. Personifying luxury and elegance, this is a rare opportunity to purchase an apartment that will attract both families and those familiar with executive living.
- Spanning a large 163sqm, this contemporary home enjoys an open-plan design and features several world-class amenities.
- Body Corporate $1150 qtr
- Features include Miele appliances, tiled flooring in living and dining areas, high-quality stone and Corian bench tops, integrated internal storage, elegant bathrooms, zoned and ducted air-conditioning, NBN internet and a spacious balcony perfect for entertaining guests.
- Storage unit in car park.
- Two kilometres from Brisbane's central business district.
- 100 metres from Gasworks retail and dining precinct.
- Within a one kilometre radius of James Street, Brunswick Street and Emporium.
- Nearby public transport services such as train, bus and ferry.
Two kilometres from Brisbane's central business district, the excellent location of this property allows for the most convenient and glamorous of lifestyles. A two minute stroll up the road from the Park Apartments is the popular Gasworks retail and dining precinct where Woolworths, Campos, Reef and Hatch & Co are among the esteemed store occupants. In addition, within a one kilometre radius can be found the city's leading bars, restaurants and cafes at New Farm's famed James Street as well as Fortitude Valley's Brunswick Street and Emporium. When travel away from the 4006 postcode is required, public transport services such as train, bus and ferry are all nearby. So rare is a property of this stature that it won't last long.
Last updated: 08:42AM on Jan 21st 2018