82A Napier Street,
It's All About Village LifestyleThe ultimate low-maintenance sanctuary in a first-class location, this immaculate home boasts a wealth of style, quality and a prized position within the Cottesloe Village community.
Set behind hedges and a gated entry, a stately two-storey faade provides a winning first impression. Within, French doors and glistening timber floors present a flowing floor plan that embodies class and elegance.
The spacious master bedroom is conveniently positioned on the ground floor, with a lovely garden outlook, walk-in robe and charming twin-vanity en-suite. Whilst nearby, the study showcases a stunning feature wall and could easily double as a fourth bedroom.
Beyond, the large open layout/ dining is set beneath a soaring ceiling and is immediately inviting. Flooded with natural light thanks to its north-facing aspect, it provides the perfect space to entertain, overlooked by the kitchen, which flaunts timeless timber finishes and a breakfast bar.
An exquisite timber staircase leads up to the family bathroom and two generous minor bedrooms, complete with split system air-conditioning. Whilst downstairs, French doors create a seamless connection between outside and in, with the sun bathed north-facing courtyard, garden and covered alfresco offering gorgeous settings to dine with friends.
Situated in the heart of Cottesloe, this property's location is every bit as impressive. The scenic beauty of both Cottesloe Beach and the river foreshore are within easy walking distance, whilst Cottesloe Train Station and Cottesloe Village are even closer, with the latter offering up a bounty of shops, cafes and restaurants for you to enjoy.
Ideal for downsizers and small families, this residence is the perfect match for those seeking convenient easy-care living and a first-class lifestyle to match.
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Ground floor master bedroom with walk-in robe and twin vanity en-suite
• Generous minor bedrooms with built-in robes and split system air-conditioning
• Open plan kitchen/ dining/ living with north-facing aspect, fireplace, gas bayonet and split system air-conditioning
• Kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, a breakfast bar and beautiful timber finishes
• Separate front study/ lounge
• North-facing courtyard and garden
• Double open carport which can serve as an alfresco area
• Carport with right of way access
• Stylishly tiled main bathroom
• Functional laundry
• Timber floors throughout
• Low-maintenance front yard
• Large verge for additional parking
• 550m to Cottesloe Train Station
• 600m walk to North Cottesloe Primary School
• 650m walk to Napoleon Street's caf strip
• 900m walk to the Swan River foreshore and reserve
• 2km walk to Cottesloe Beach
• Quick and easy access to bus routes along Stirling Highway