House for sale
83 Bateke Road,
Tamborine Mountain, QLD
3 2 3
Acreage with Gold Coast views!A truly unique 20 acre property with incredible Gold Coast views in popular Bateke Road.
This exceptional private property has so much potential with a fully irrigated tropical fruit orchard in place and more land with development option for possibly a vineyard. A separate studio to run your own business from home complements this ideal lifestyle opportunity.
The large quality double story brick and tile home has unobstructed Gold Coast views from almost every room.
- Entry is through the front door into the hallway. The timber staircase with a genuine wrought-iron balustrade and hardwood handrail lead you to the first floor
- Large living area with cathedral ceiling and glass sliding doors towards the undercover balcony, slow combustion wood burner to keep you warm in winter
- Dining area adjacent to the living area
- Good sized timber kitchen with stone bench-top and large windows to enjoy the views while preparing a meal
- Family room with fireplace
- Generous master bedroom with walk-in robe and large ensuite including shower, large vanity and 2 person spa bath
- 2 more bedrooms both with built-in robes
- Family bathroom including shower, bath and vanity
- Separate toilet
- Large laundry with lots of cupboard space
- Large balcony along the front of the house
- Double lock-up garage with internal access
- Workshop / Storage area adjacent to the garage with separate roller door
- Separate 50m2 stylish cedar cladding studio with plenty of natural light, currently used as registered Art Gallery business but perfect for other businesses, teenage retreat or granny flat
- High cathedral ceiling and stunning polished timber floor
- Toilet and small kitchenette
- Potbelly stove
- Well insulated
- Own septic and water tank
- Lovely veranda overlooking the orchard and the Gold Coast views
- 20 acres - approximately 6 usable and 2 flat acres
- Easy maintained landscaped garden around the house
- Small private rainforest with walking track
- Orchard with large assortment of exotic fruit trees and irrigation system, with a little bit love and care there is an option to create an extra income from the orchard
- Native bush land with waterfalls and swimming holes
- Quality bore with drinkable water, never run dry
- In-ground concrete water tank under paved area and separate water tank for the studio
- Privately owned long asphalt drive way with drainage in perfect condition
Don't keep dreaming this may be the property you have been waiting for, make an appointment to view this property with so much potential.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Paul Edwards or Ton Wolf.
Last updated: 05:01PM on Jun 2nd 2017