House for sale
832 Hynes Road,
3 1 0
Wattle Grove - Glenisla - 1151 Acres Lifestyle FarmingA picturesque farm with gentle undulation with a range of uses from cropping and/or stock, to lifestyle, or ideal for the farm lifestyle holiday market.
Set on 1151 acres (466ha) with Grampians, Black Ranges, and Mount Bepcha views, and partly bordered by Rocklands Reservoir (a popular holiday location for fishing and water skiing), this farm has improvements consisting of:
- A comfortable and tidy weatherboard home comprising 3 bedrooms, lounge with wood heater and air conditioner, kitchen/meals with dishwasher, gas benchtop cooker, and wall oven, bathroom, laundry, rear porch, and veranda.
- A fully self contained shearers quarters (would make an ideal holiday cabin) comprising kitchen with electric stove, lounge with wood heater, bathroom, sleeping for up to 8, fully furnished.
- 3 stand woolshed in excellent condition, large board, plenty of covered penning, great yards with race, marking cradles, spray dip, and a rear machinery shed/workshop.
- Near new hayshed
- Old 8 bay machinery shed.
- Approximately 100 acres (40ha) of tree plantations including blue gums, sugar gums, and black woods.
- A dozen dams.
- and a water licence to pump water from Rocklands reservoir for domestic and stock use.
An excellent opportunity for serious farming or the ultimate rural/bush lifestyle half way between Hamilton and Horsham.
Vendor Terms Available - Conditions Apply
Last updated: 03:56AM on Jun 4th 2015