House for sale
83/40 Cotlew Street East,
5 4 2
CONTEMPORARY EUROPEAN MANSION TSSA TRULY AMAZING RESIDENCE THAT WILL TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY!
Designed with grand entertaining in mind and set on approx. 1,200sqm in exclusive Surfers Waters Estate is this absolutely remarkable home, evoking memories of a massive Mediterranean villa, where huge spacious living areas abound both inside and out, catering for all of the largest of family's needs and wants.
* 5 Bedrooms Massive master suite with huge walk-through robes plus downstairs guest quarters
* 4 Stunning designer Bathrooms plus Powder room
* Superb entertainers Miele Kitchen with 4 ovens, 2 dishwashers, integrated Liebherr fridge/freezer Plus huge Butlers pantry
* Grand formal living with fireplace, separate casual living overlooking stunning gardens plus family/TV room overlooking the Basketball court and Golf course
* Huge executive Study with bespoke cabinetry
* Downstairs Gymnasium/Hobby room/6th bedroom
* Spectacular separate outdoor living areas including covered BBQ pavilion with dishwasher and sink, Vintec fridge and TV PLUS covered casual sitting pavilion overlooking formal gardens and Pool
* Sensational fully tiled heated Pool with water features and sunbathing terrace
* Stunning formal front garden with hedging, lawns and gorgeous water feature plus large rear lawn area with Basketball court overlooking the Golf course.
From the moment you walk through the front gate you know you are going to be in for something very special and this home will not disappoint you! With the sensational fixtures and fittings throughout combined with the brilliant layout and design this home is an absolute one-off and will be SOLD as the owners have purchased elsewhere!
Surfers Waters estate offers Tennis court, swimming pool, BBQ area, private access to Southport Golf Club, nightly security patrol, low body corporate and just minutes to TSS,St Hilda's, Shopping centre and Ferry Road Markets.
DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS EXCEEDINGLY RARE AND UNIQUE OFFERING!
Last updated: 07:52PM on Sep 20th 2017