84 Dunedin Street,
Mount Hawthorn, WA
FAMILY OASIS!Stunningly RENOVATED in 2012, this classic 1930’s home on a spacious 453sqm block offers a gorgeous mix of old and new, magnificent CHARACTER features blended to PERFECTION with contemporary additions, each detail has been selected with a purpose and a vision.
Highlights include beautiful high ceilings, elegant polished floorboards, large bedrooms and open plan living space that flows effortlessly to an outdoor entertaining area overlooking a sparkling pool, your new home has plenty of WOW factor.
Discover quiet suburban living in a cosmopolitan urban hotspot that’s always in HIGH DEMAND, Mount Hawthorn is inner-city living at its finest. Immerse yourself in your surroundings with excellent amenities including The Mezz Shopping Centre and the buzzing cafe / shopping / restaurant strip that surrounds it. Nearby schools are sought after with the highly regarded Mount Hawthorn Primary School and Aranmore College within close proximity.
This truly spectacular residence is the ideal family sanctuary and perfect for those that enjoy in sharing a dynamic community spirit and love for the neighbourhood they live in. Make sure you put this home on your MUST VIEW LIST… It will not disappoint!
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY ME:
- Renovated classic Mount Hawthorn home, situated on a 453sqm block
- Enclosed front garden space and timber decked porch entry
- Central hallway lined with elegant timber floorboards
- Grand main bedroom complete with feature fireplace, walk through to a luxurious ensuite and walk in robe
- 2 additional spacious bedrooms PLUS a study nook area
- Contemporary main family bathroom
- The ultimate home kitchen offering 40mm stone benchtops, large oven and cooktop, double draw dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Spectacular open plan living / dining / kitchen leading out to your entertaining alfresco, the perfect combination of indoor / outdoor living
- Bi-fold doors opening out to a decked alfresco area complete with cafe blinds, retractable flyscreens and wired Bose speakers overlooking a sparkling pool, the ultimate entertaining space
- Raised timber decked pool area surrounded by lush plants providing extra privacy
- Powered open garage space converted into an additional living area
- Split system air conditioning units in all 3 bedrooms
- Ceiling fans throughout the home
- Lush manicured and reticulated gardens surrounding the home
- Security alarm system, storage shed and secure parking