84 Effingham Street,
Traditional Hamptons Style Family HomePresenting 84 Effingham Street, Tarragindi- a truly breathtaking traditional style brand new family home located in one of the suburbs best streets and set in the heart of Brisbane's best kept secret, Tarragindi. This masterly constructed and beautifully finished home exudes contemporary charm, balanced with classic elegance, all set in an elevated
405m2 parcel of land surrounded by quality homes whilst located only 7 kilometres to the CBD of Brisbane.
This architecturally designed Hamptons masterpiece, has been built to perfection by incorporating the core fundamentals of a truly functional family home.
Expansive living on the ground level provides for smooth indoor/outdoor connectivity to the generous patio with the upper level comprising of 4 generously sized bedrooms with the added bonus of another living space.
Positioned high on the street with great aspect the home takes advantage of the full city views and outlook with an upstairs balcony and entertaining area, perfect for entertaining family and friends.
Privately positioned and boasting neutral colour schemes, you will appreciate the space and form this stunning residence provides, perfectly designed to accommodate families of all ages and sizes. Floored with new England blackbutt hardwood timber throughout, the spacious downstairs open plan living, dining and kitchen area captures a profusion of natural light, opening onto a spacious outdoor entertaining area overlooking the expansive, low maintenance backyard and salt water pool, complete with glass fencing.
The home itself features:
- Open plan living with high 2.7 metre ceilings with square set finish and hardwood timber flooring.
- Open plan living area with stacker sliding doors opening onto the outdoor living area seamlessly flowing out onto the backyard, complete with outdoor kitchen.
- Fully retained flat and child friendly backyard.
- Beautiful royal blue kitchen with 40 mil stone benchtops, Meile kitchen appliances, marble feature tiles, fully integrated dishwasher, 900 mm gas cooktop, two pac kitchen cabinetry and butler's pantry with ample storage and display cabinetry.
- Separate fully carpeted rumpus, media or multi-purpose room with large built-in robe and balcony with city views.
Downstairs bathroom with frameless shower and separate toilet - perfect for the downstairs bedroom or to service the pool area.
- Full length study nook
- Great sized laundry with access to the side of the property.
- Fully ducted and zoned air-conditioning.
- Fully remote double garage with full length cupboards, Epoxy flooring and side access to the backyard.
- Salt water in ground pool with surrounding glass fencing.
- Additional side lockable storage area
- Four generously sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans, separate LED lighting and built-in wardrobes.
- Master with large walk-in robe with personalised cabinetry, ensuite with double sinks, floor to ceiling tiles, semi-frameless shower with double shower head, separate toilet and stand-alone bath.
- Generously sized second family rumpus or games room opening onto the balcony with full city and suburban views.
- Main bathroom with semi-frameless shower, full bath and separate toilet.
- Full linen press
- perfect for storage.
The Land Parcel
- North/South aspect with full city views and elevation
405m2 all very usable
- Very private and resort like back yard fully landscaped, level and retained
- Surrounded by quality homes
- Fully fenced and secure
- Low maintenance with nothing more to be done
- Double garage with full storage cupboard
- 2.3m x 2.1m work shop or store room area.
The property is nestled in a quiet locale only moments to cosmopolitan cafes and restaurants, surrounded by quality housing and situated in a premiere suburb.
This prominent elevated location has every convenience at your fingertips. Walk to St. Elizabeth's Primary School and Weller's Hill Schools close to buses and busway station, popular coffee outlets, boutique shopping, acres of recreation and parklands, bikeway, dog Park, cafes and M1 Motorway while only 7.1kms to the CBD.
This is a superb opportunity to secure one of the best new homes in Tarragindi built with modern day family living in mind whilst offering tradition and charm.
For more information please contact Matthew Jabs on 04222 94 272.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**