House for sale
84 Sandfly Ally,
5 4 1
Rare North Shore OpportunityLocated on the mouth of the Hastings River & Limeburners Creek you will find this absolute idyllic lifestyle with outstanding water views, nestled on approximately 74 acres of potential income producing land.
The property derives income from commercial operations relating to the oyster farming industry which could hold for further potential development (subject to council approvals). The land is of rural zoning, with approximately 80% cleared, including a large machinery shed, various outbuildings, working bore, water tanks and dam. Tractor/slasher and various machinery equipment can be negotiated within the sale.
The homestead consists of double brick dwelling with five bedrooms, four bathrooms plus office. With two separate self contained living areas, the home is ideal for extended families or for share accommodation.
Services include, air conditioning, solar power, tank water, bore water and recently accessible town sewerage.
The dwelling sits in a commanding position with absolute water views offering peace and tranquility, yet located only a short distance to the hub of Port Macquarie's bustling CBD.
For further information about this exceptional lifestyle opportunity, please contact Jason Partridge on 0407 009 226.
- Unique, tranquil setting on 30.06 ha of rural land
- Large 5 Bedroom, 4 Bathroom double brick homestead suitable for extended families or potential further income
- Income derived from commercial operations in the oyster industry with further development potential (subject to council approvals)
- Only a short distance to the hub of Port Macquarie CBD, schools, universities, major healthcare services, airport, shopping centres and restaurants
- Large machinery shed, outbuildings and equipment
- Bore, tank water plus dam
- Town sewerage
Property Code: 322
Last updated: 01:05PM on Jul 17th 2017