Semi-rural Acreage for sale
85 Pullenvale Road,
5 3 2
Spacious Family Living Ideal For Horses and Dual LivingLocated minutes from Kenmore central, this spacious home allows you to walk through the front door to your very own private, leafy oasis.
Located just 15kms from the CBD you are afforded the perfect balance of convenience, dual living opportunity, privacy and ideal infrastructure suited for those horse enthusiasts.
Set on an elevated 2.5 acre block the home captures a perfect northerly aspect with superb outdoor entertainment facilities, swimming pool, stables and paddocks.
Additional Features Include:
- 4 Generous bedrooms, plus study
- 3 Bathrooms including ensuite to master
- Generous living areas with family room, formal lounge and dining along with a separate rumpus retreat / theatre room or additional accommodation for extended family
- Large kitchen with gas cooking and servery to the outdoor veranda, all designed to capture the peaceful surrounds and outlook
- Ideal seamless transition between the indoor kitchen and living spaces and the extensive timber deck and outdoor BBQ facilities with fridge and double sink
- High ceilings, fire place, air conditioning, security screens and back to base security monitoring system
- Superb tropical in ground swimming pool with plenty of space for entertaining
- Double lock up garage plus horse float shed and additional carport with adjoining tool shed
- Electric front gate
- Horse stables, fenced & irrigated paddocks
- Mature established gardens and flat usable yard ideal for children and pets, including a chicken coop and run
- Town water plus 23,000 litre rainwater tank
- Walking distance to council and school buses
- Minutes drive to Kenmore Central and Pullenvale market place
Last updated: 04:22PM on Aug 30th 2019