Rural for sale
850 Yelverton Road,
4 2 0
RURAL EXPRESS 60 DAY SALE
RURAL GEM: SURPLUS TO NEEDS!RURAL EXPRESS 60 DAY SALE: ALL OFFERS TO BE PRESENTED BY 4.00PM MONDAY 18th DECEMBER 2017 (UNLESS SOLD PRIOR).
The owners of this lovely property after many years of rural enjoyment - are moving on with their lives and invite all interested parties to make an offer.
Tucked away amongst the vineyards and farmland of Wilyabrup, this small rural retreat on the head waters of the Marybrook River could herald your new lifestyle.
Sitting on a north facing slope, and sheltered by a lovely stand of natural bush in the middle of the Margaret River Region, this neatly presented 4 x 2 T&R home with spacious games room has access to the best that the region has to offer including Bootleg Brewery and the Chocolate Factory just 5 minutes away!
The kitchen, dining and two living areas are light & bright with lovely rural vistas that extend across the large under-roof timber deck that overlooks both the below ground swimming pool and tennis court. All bedrooms are of good size with the master bedroom having a walk-in robe and ensuite.
A large 5 bay shed (approx. 19m x 32m), four horse paddocks and a sand arena, together with a set of cattle yards and ample water supply, mean you can dabble in just about anything that takes your fancy on this little gem of a property.
- Zoning: Agriculture
- Area: 33.9ha (83.7 acres)
- Rates: $2,424.30
- T & R Home approx. 11 years old - 4 bedrooms x 2 bathrooms, and in excellent condition
- Very large games room adjacent to deck extension added around 6 years ago and includes reverse cycle air
- Separate WC adjacent to laundry room
- Open plan kitchen/dining/family. Second living area with direct access to under roof deck
- Carpeted bedrooms
- Belgium click' flooring throughout living area.
- Masport combustion fire in living area
- Reverse cycle air-conditioner in living areas & games room
- Ample cupboard space throughout
- Tennis court is fenced with brick bump board
- Below ground swimming pool
- 5 bay hay/machinery shed including workshop area (approx. 19m x 32m)
- 4 x horse paddocks & sand arena
- Cattle yards
- Ample water supply: rainwater - domestic: bore, well and soak - garden and livestock.
- Currently running up to 30 head of cattle
Last updated: 07:29PM on Dec 5th 2017