House for sale
86 Canal Rocks Road,
4 3 2
Rare Ocean View Yallingup EstateThis ultra unique 2.69ha (6.6ac) elevated property, close to Smiths Beach and Canal Rocks, has stunning northern views up the coast across the National Park to Sugarloaf Rock and unsurpassed eastern vistas across Gunyulgup Valley and Yallingup Hills. With only limited properties located in this tightly held area this truly is a one off opportunity to purchase a property in this exclusive coastal area.
A magnificent single storey (approx 604sqm) Australian country residence perfectly positioned, north facing to capture the amazing views and together with a tennis court, large powered shed, lush manicured gardens and orchard creates the perfect, private family estate.
This spacious, elegant, award winning home built by Oswald Homes in 2008 is designed over 2 wings providing a central main living zone and separation for family and friends.
Through a timber double door entry you walk across stylish tiled floors through to the main living zone which is the centrepiece of this superb home taking full advantage of the panoramic outlook. The central living area seamlessly combines the living, dining and kitchen areas and opens on to the protected outdoor entertaining area perfect to sit and relax with a glass of local wine and soak up the ocean and valley views.
The chic kitchen features a large Essa stone island bench quality cabinetry and Bosch stainless steel appliances. The main living zone is complete with reverse cycle ducted air conditioning, wood fireplace and tray ceiling, making it a perfect area for entertaining family and friends and everyday casual living.
The remainder of the East wing features the large master suite with divine ocean views, sliding door access to the verandah area, huge walk in robe and dressing room and stylish ensuite with feature bath with a view. This wing also includes a wonderful studio with eastern views through the valley to inspire any budding artist and a separate study.
The West wing is separated from the main wing by double doors and comprises:
• 3 bedrooms (2 with ocean views), all with built in robes and air conditioning
• 2 bathrooms both with showers, one with a bath
• spacious second living area with kitchen, dining and living area opening on to the wide verandah and enjoys stunning rural and coastal views. This room is air conditioned and has a gas heater
• oversize laundry opening on to a drying court
• secure double garage
Other features of the home include:
• 30 solar panels on the north facing roof with 5kw system
• gas and solar hot water systems
• fire system on roof and around the property
• wide verandah totalling 173sqm
THE GROUNDS AND OUTBUILDINGS
The home is surrounded by:
• magnificent reticulated lawns and beautiful easy care gardens with mostly native bird attracting shrubs
• large netted orchard with raised vegetable beds and plum, nectarine, peach, apricot and fig trees. A second orchard has lemon, lime, orange, grapefruit, quince, mulberry and mandarin trees. There are also 4 avocado and a dozen olive trees
• full size, fenced, artificial grass tennis court
• fantastic bore with excellent water supply to two holding tanks (approx. 70,000 - 80,000 litres) for the garden
• two large rainwater tanks (approx. 146,000 litres) collected from the extensive roof which supplies the house
• west and east paddocks (fully fenced - other than southern boundary)
• large powered shed / workshop with toilet and shower
Zoned agriculture and situated in one of the Margaret River Wine Region's most prestigious localities, just a short distance to stunning Smiths Beach and close to Yallingup and Dunsborough, this sensational coastal property is the ultimate in Yallingup country coastal living.
Last updated: 06:19PM on Mar 7th 2018