86 St.andrews Street,
Superbly Spacious, Metres from Bay StreetA stylish celebration of natural light and free-flowing, north-facing space, this beautifully balanced 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom (plus study) home cleverly connects a thoughtfully considered interior with privately positioned outdoor living and entertaining areas. Towering over a corner block so close to Bay Street, the home shines over an impressive 403 sqm (approx.) in the sought-after, high-growth GRZ2 zone.
Discover a grand, marble-tiled entrance flowing through to delightfully relaxed formal lounge and dining rooms. A surprisingly spacious, open-plan living and dining area pivots around a gleaming, granite-topped kitchen showcasing high-end appliances and a welcoming breakfast bar. Hemmed by full-height, sliding glass, the temptation to step outside is overwhelming! A paved courtyard effortlessly attracts northern light, offering alfresco dining all year round. There is a relaxed warmth at play here, perfect for large-scale entertaining through to smaller intimate gatherings.
Head upstairs to the bedrooms with the indulgent main featuring extensive mirrored built-in robes, a marble-tiled ensuite with a twin vanity and bath, and a commanding balcony overlooking the neighbourhood. The luxurious, skylit family bathroom boasts a sumptuous bath and separate walk-in shower.
Comprehensive features include a roomy study or 5th bedroom option, large laundry, powder rooms on both levels, ducted heating and refrigerated cooling, a secure, app-driven ADT alarm system, Holland and Roman blinds, Juliet balconies, and a remote-controlled double garage with internal access.
Prominently positioned, enjoy a short walk to Bay Street shopping, North Brighton Station, Bayside’s leading schools and your own local beach. Take advantage of a rare opening in one of Brighton’s most tightly held neighbourhoods!
* 4 large bedrooms with BIR
* Main bedroom with commanding balcony, extensive mirrored BIR and marble-tiled ensuite featuring a twin vanity and luxurious bath
* Well-proportioned study or 5th bedroom option
* Glistening, granite-topped kitchen featuring high-end Miele dishwasher and walk-in pantry
* Sweeping, open-plan living and dining area
* Light-filled, formal living room
* Formal dining room with French-door access to private terrace and courtyard
* North-facing courtyard, perfect for entertaining and everyday living
* Ground-floor and upstairs powder rooms
* Heated family bathroom with sumptuous bath and separate fully tiled shower
* Large laundry
* Remote-controlled double garage with built-in storage and internal access
* Storage under stairs
* Landscaped, low-maintenance garden and easy-care lawn
* Bamboo boards, marble tiles and plush carpets
* Ducted heating and refrigerated cooling
* Secure, app-driven ADT alarm system
* Holland blinds and Roman blinds
* Moments from schools, transport, shopping, parkland, restaurants, cafes and the local beach
Property Code: 1270