House for sale
86 Victoria Avenue,
5 5 4
COLONIAL SPLENDOUR OF A BY-GONE ERABehind the high private screening wall and leafy faade, lies an incredibly special place of abundant beauty and magnificent detail. A delight awaits you at every turn.
The house has been known as "The Bungalow". On a massive 1,456 sqm landholding it enjoys elevated river views and is only a short walk down to the ever-popular Freshwater Bay. It is also within walking distance to our finest private schools.
Boasting the perfect blend of British Colonial' with Asian Fusion' styling, many guests comment that it reminds them of the finest resort villas with hints of the original Raffles hotel in Singapore. It is the grandeur of a by-gone era that resonates strongly in every aspect.
- 5th bedroom separate from the main house and working very well as either an older child's room, Au pairs suite or a dedicated home office (its current use).
- Bespoke over-height cedar doors and windows
- River views to the west
- The practical layout will ensure this home will work for your family at every stage.
- Wide hallways and spacious rooms; with soaring ceilings and intricate period features
- European appliances and walk-in pantry/utilities area
- Space for a double-fridge and wine fridge, plus access to the below ground wine cellar
- Grand master suite including his and her's dressing room, oversized stone finished shower recess and luscious garden aspects via a door offering direct pool access
- Three other generous bedrooms, each with their own designated bathroom or ensuite, ensure this home will fulfil all your family's accommodation requirements.
- Enormous swimming pool surrounded by resort style landscaping and established trees.
- Huge central koi ponds and trickling fountains
- Outdoor entertaining room, fully covered and linked to garage, workshop and 5th bedroom
This is a rare find, even in Perth's most prestigious leafy green Western Suburbs.Call today to arrange your private inspection.
Last updated: 11:19AM on Jan 20th 2019