House for sale
87 Agnew Street,
Norman Park, QLD
5 3 2
Best Offer by 17th October at 3pm
UNDERSTATED LUXURY IN PRESTIGIOUS POETS CORNERSet within Norman Park’s prestigious Poets Corner, this luxurious residence with internal lift is the recipient of multiple Master Builders awards.
Composed of clean lines, intuitive use of glass and exceptional outdoor entertaining areas, the executive lifestyle on offer here is truly exquisite.
Boasting city views from its elevated position, this desirable home is only moments from Norman Park State School, St Peter and Paul’s School, Churchie, Lourdes Hill and popular cafes and restaurants. A coveted precinct only 15 minutes to the CBD – this lavish residence is an entertainer’s dream.
* Enter via the third floor into the entertainer’s lounge and dining area
* Adjoining stylish kitchen opening via bi-fold doors to the rooftop deck
* Elevated rooftop deck with gas fire pit and panoramic views spanning over the city
* Destined for casual living, the second floor features a relaxed family and dining area
* Second full-sized kitchen with AEG appliances, waterfall benches and butler’s pantry
* Adjoining alfresco balcony boasting an outdoor kitchen with industrial built-in BBQ
* Balcony overlooking the resort-style grounds with sparkling pool and water feature
* The second floor is complete with a centrally located media room and home office
* Generous in size, the first floor features four of the home’s bedrooms
* Enviable master suite in private wing with walk-in robe and designer ensuite
* Further three bedrooms serviced by the modern family bathroom
* The fourth floor plays host to a guest bedroom with private balcony and ensuite
* Domus lift, CBUS lighting, Vergola louvre roofing system, intercom, alarm system
* Secure double garage, ducted air-conditioning, Vacu-Maid, workshop/storage area
Last updated: 04:56PM on Sep 20th 2019