House for sale
87 Annam Road,
4 2 2
Guide $1,525,000 to $1,585,000
Large Versatile Family Home with Dual Living OpportunityHighly sought-after opportunity for anyone seeking dual living options, this large two-storey family home offers a generous and versatile floorplan ideal to convert into two separate living areas. Set in a private, elevated position in Bayview, this bright, light-filled, open plan house features multiple entertainment areas, spacious bedrooms, beautifully renovated kitchen and bathrooms and peaceful outdoor areas. The large office and rumpus room downstairs adjacent to the courtyard and next to the generous bedroom with a newly renovated ensuite makes for a perfect secondary occupancy.
* Upstairs two living spaces adjacent to the dining area complement this inviting, bright and friendly open plan area
* The central position of the recently renovated kitchen will turn heads with its large stone benchtop surface and on-trend cabinetry in combination with the tiled splashback and quality appliances
* Dedicated to comfort, the upstairs three bedrooms offer plenty of space and built-ins next to a family sized, freshly updated bathroom
* Downstairs awaits you a large rumpus room currently set up as a home theatre with water connections offering an easy transformation into studio accommodation
* Generous bedroom with built-ins and a newly renovated ensuite adjacent to the large office
* A peaceful and secluded, low maintenance backyard with potential to be turned into a beautiful scenic display
* Wonderful bushland views from the upstairs covered deck invite you to relax and unwind or enjoy a morning cuppa on the front balcony
* An immaculate laundry with level access to the outdoor area and lots of storage cabinets will please every buyer
* Double carport plus plenty of parking in the quiet street for boats and trailers etc.
A value packed, spacious and comfortable home that benefits from its elevated position enjoying the close location to Bayview's wonderful lifestyle offerings and Pittwater's foreshore.
Last updated: 02:58PM on May 20th 2019