87 Phillips Street,
A Californian Dream In Sought After StreetSuperbly located in a quiet tree-lined pocket of family friendly Coburg, this pretty as a picture 1920’s Californian bungalow is a sensitively modernised and extended period residence. Featuring burnished baltic pine floors, ducted heating and fresh decor, it includes two front bedrooms, main with spacious mirrored BIR’s, pristine bathroom, formal lounge with a heritage fireplace and polished timber mantle, air-conditioned dining room, generous timber kitchen, third bedroom, spacious family room, laundry and powder room.
• Excellently positioned in sought after family area
• Modernised Californian Bungalow retaining some period features
• Immaculately presented property with strong street presence
• 2 car lock-up garage plus additional off-street street parking
• Close to shops, schools, transport, with easy Citylink access
From the cultivated front garden to the well sized back-yard with BBQ and double lock-up garage, this delightful family home is an absolute gem with a beautiful street presence, providing excellent proximity to quality schools, local shopping, trams, trains and a rapid CBD commute via Citylink.