Rural for sale
870 Granadilla Road,
2 1 0
PARADISE FOR SALEBeef cattle fattening and cropping property. Approx. 342 acres of freehold land with approx. 230 acres divided into 4 cleared fenced paddocks. This unique and private location is also situated on a 'no through road'.
The property is part of the soldier settlement blocks (released after the 2nd World War) and has only had 3 owners since that time. Environmentally the property supports small tracks of protected rainforest with some rare timbers regenerating after timber milling in the 1980's.
This prime rural property is situated in a small private valley facing north east with views to the Coral Sea from the western boundary. This property has four mountain fed streams, dam and bore supplied water all year round. Prime cattle fattening land which has also successfully grown bananas and is located in a high rainfall area.
Included with the property
- Two bedroom home with beautiful tropical gardens and a fenced yard.
- Cattle yards with Crush and Ramp
- Two rainwater tanks 27,500 & 2,000 litre
- Abundant water from 4 mountain fed streams, Bore (drinkable) and Dam, giving water all year round
- Large variety of fruit trees around the property
- Approx. 112 acres of rich natural soil regenerating tropical rainforest
- Small herd of Droughtmaster cattle
- Two machinery sheds
- Tractor with implements
- Excellent sites to build a house
- Wide variety of fruit trees
- School bus to the front gate
- Approx. five minutes to El Arish & around 15 minutes to Tully
- Views to the coast and Bedarra Island
Contact the friendly sales team at LJ hooker Tully to arrange an inspection of this prime rural property in paradise.
Last updated: 03:21AM on Jul 27th 2017