House for sale
88 Allen Street,
3 4 3
For Sale By Negotiation
This Home Has The "IT" FactorDesigned with our enviable Queensland lifestyle in mind, this architecturally designed home caters for a variety of living options. With two street frontages and dual living across two levels, you will appreciate the uniqueness of this home as soon as you step inside. Making your way around the ground floor, you will find two bedrooms and bathrooms as well as a spacious Rumpus Room complete with kitchenette and plenty of storage, which could easily be utilised as a forth bedroom. This room flows seamlessly onto the outdoor entertaining area with the sparkling lap pool as your backdrop. Make your way up the stairs into the open plan living area, with impressive high ceilings and an abundance of natural light, giving the feeling of resort style living. The recently renovated kitchen features a host of impressive appliances and fixtures which will excite those that love to spend time cooking. With its thoughtful layout and clever design features, the more time you spend in this home, the more it will truly impress you with all its inclusions and tranquil charm.
Some of the many features of this home include:
- Vehicle and pedestrian access from both Allen and Kent Streets
- State of the art kitchen with built in fridge, coffee machine, steam oven, convection microwave, pyrolytic oven and induction cooktop
- Zip Hydro Tap with boiling and sparkling water
- Workshop style garage with access to outdoor workshop area
- Privacy, including 2m fences
- Japanese style zen garden at the entrance
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite featuring luxurious double shower
- Climate controlled wine cellar
- Air conditioning throughout
- Lap pool and outdoor entertaining area
- Solar panels and two water tanks
The location of this home presents the ultimate lifestyle opportunity. This home is located within the Hamilton State School precinct, and is also in close proximity to some of Brisbane's finest secondary schools. The charming Racecourse Road shopping strip is at your doorstep, offering cafes, restaurants, boutique stores and supermarkets. If you are looking for another shopping destination within easy walking distance, Portside Wharf is only a hop, skip and a jump away. Hamilton has fantastic public transport buses, trains and the City Cat are all closeby. There is also convenient access to the CBD, Brisbane Airport, Inner City Bypass and the Gateway Motorway.
Phone Kim now on 3868 1466 to arrange your personal inspection.
Last updated: 12:13PM on Nov 20th 2017