Semi-rural Acreage for sale
89 Hausmann Road,
Mount Mee, QLD
5 1 2
Nioaka - A magical hinterland propertyCall 7 days to arrange an inspection with Owner. If the phone is unattended leave a message, we will get back to you promptly.
108 acres of green rolling hills and hinterland views
Stunning Glass House Mountain views from potential building sites
Highset original Queenslander with 5 bedrooms
Abundant water from a pretty creek and several dams
5 min to Mt Mee Village
71km to Brisbane CBD
Located minutes from the endearing Mount Mee Village on a leafy country lane this wonderful property oozes character and charm. Held by the same family for over 30 years, a rare opportunity now exists to acquire and continue this areas rich farming tradition.
An original high-set Queenslander lays nestled on a knoll in the centre of the property. Complete with sleepout area, high ceilings and fireplace the farmhouse has enormous potential.
Towards the highest point on the property, overlooking a lakelet, is a potential building site with dramatic Glass House Mountains views to the North.
Spectacular sunsets over the D'aguilar Ranges are to be enjoyed from many vantage points on the property and we have captured this in a Live Sunset 360 3D Panorama.
Nioka would have to be one of the prettiest farms in the area, it awaits your inspection and is looking for an owner ready to put their own touch on the place whilst adding to its long and colourful history.
To arrange an inspection please contact Annette Anderson on 0409 731 933 or Ian Anderson on 0418 470 056. 3D Tour available at http://3d.cloudre.com.au/tour/-1houvwcl--JgnsOvw5l-
Further pertinent information
Cloud 3D Tour
- Rotate 360, zoom in and out and click arrows to move forward
- Menu in the upper left hand corner and plans in the lower right help you navigate
If this property is being sold by auction or without a price a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Cloud Hybrid Selling System
- A 3D Tour with realistic 360 panoramas and linked with Google Street View is created by CloudRE to take properties to buyers and save all parties time and money on initial inspections
- Owner handles all onsite matters including physical inspections and saves $$$$$
- Serious buyers benefit as inspections arranged promptly and owner available to answer all questions without the pressure
- Cloud handles all offsite matters including marketing, tour hosting, uploads to all the popular real estate sites, enquiries, inspection bookings, follow up, negotiations, contracts and more
Last updated: 08:53PM on Dec 5th 2016